Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Night is a book about a teenager (Elie Wiesel) that's 15 years old when he is taken to the SS Nazi's Auschwitz's Death Camp In The Time Of WWII...The Book talks about all the horrors they did in the Nazi Deathcamp and he is one of the only survivors I suggest You guys check it out it is a very good book

2Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Re: Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
sound like a good book.

3Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Re: Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
It is I saw the documentary and there was a ditch with MILLIONS Of jew bodies very sad

4Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Re: Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Sun May 01, 2011 3:45 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
The book sounds familiar.. I Think i read it before

5Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Re: Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Sun May 01, 2011 3:49 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Does The Description Sound Familiar Too.?

6Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Re: Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
We learned about this in school.

7Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Re: Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Wed May 11, 2011 2:33 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
This is some prety schary shit :/

8Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Empty Re: Night (Auschwitz Death Camp) Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 am

ilovecanada2

ilovecanada2
I just read this book. A friend of mime recommended it to me, very intense, I should say. I recommend it....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]