Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The World is Not Going To End.. Empty The World is Not Going To End.. Sat May 21, 2011 4:53 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I Have Alot Of Evidence but i'm only stating a few

The bible mentions a 7 year period of hunger and wealhiness (which has not happenned)

The Anti Christ is not ruling...

Even if it is ending it is only the rapture (taking away of the believers) and only the sinenrs will stay

The man that stated it is a false prophet

He also predicted the world ending in 1994 and 2000

There are only a few antural disasters

We still do not see 666 codes (Mark of the ebast)

I Hope this calms you down, I know it helped me alot xD

2The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sat May 21, 2011 4:55 am

Sothe

Sothe
Fresh Meat
A topic like this would make people believe in the rapture because of how poorly made this thread is.
Anyone that isn't a bible thumping retard would know the world isn't ending.

3The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sat May 21, 2011 4:58 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I made this in about a minute so stop complaining...

4The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 2:31 am

Fred Flinstone

Fred Flinstone
Fresh Meat
The bible is false and stupid. In 2012 on December 21st the world will end if it doesn't something will still happen that will change mankind forever.

5The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Anti-Christ...

6The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 2:39 am

Fred Flinstone

Fred Flinstone
Fresh Meat
None of you not even the smartest man on the planet can tell when the world will end.

7The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 2:41 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
This is what i said on the thread -.-

8The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 2:42 am

Fred Flinstone

Fred Flinstone
Fresh Meat
The bible isn't all true.

9The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 2:43 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I believe it is (GET ON CHAT D:) And it states not even jesus himself knows when the word will end

10The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 4:46 am

Fred Flinstone

Fred Flinstone
Fresh Meat
Jesus is God's son God is the most powerful man in heaven and the Devil is the most powerful in the under world

11The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 4:53 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Still not even Jesus knows thee date

12The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 am

Fred Flinstone

Fred Flinstone
Fresh Meat
Fiction wrote:Still not even Jesus knows thee date
Actually they could know..

13The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
No way anyone can find out only God knows

14The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 5:12 am

Fred Flinstone

Fred Flinstone
Fresh Meat
I predict something in 2012 will happen

15The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Something WILL happen that is the election of Obama aka Anti-Christ

16The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 am

Fred Flinstone

Fred Flinstone
Fresh Meat
I heard Japan is going to bomb us in November or October of 2012

17The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 am

Sothe

Sothe
Fresh Meat
You do realize you said nobody can tell when the world will end, then you say we will be bombed, and 2012 will happen.

18The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 12:23 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Taht is exactly what i said >.>

19The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 12:44 am

Jordan

Jordan
Fresh Meat
Just watch and you'll learn

20The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 am

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist
Are you using the bible as evidence? You're fucking stupid.
The world ending isn't going to happen in such a way because god doesn't exist.

21The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 2:31 am

Jordan

Jordan
Fresh Meat
The world will end you don't know when morons.

22The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Thank you!
When people see my vids on the NWO they asume world is going to end soon in that way. It isnt Embarassed just a warning
But the 666 sign is everywhere:(

23The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
No one really knows it's a good thign it's not VERY soon:p...But I dont wanna get the mark of the beast Dx

24The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Mon May 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
I do not believe in God. I wish the world did end.

25The World is Not Going To End.. Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Fiction wrote:No one really knows it's a good thign it's not VERY soon:p...But I dont wanna get the mark of the beast Dx
Then dont get it Smile
Try buying alot of rice and water now:)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next