Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The World is Not Going To End.. - Page 2 Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Wed May 25, 2011 9:01 am

Eon

Eon
I was telling everyone I knew the same thing, its impossible for the world to end when so many things have not happened yet. Believe me there will be a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ruled by the Antichrist before this world ends. as for the rapture, when god takes those saved and leaves the damned behind.., that can happen anytime, there is no precise date. the moron who said the world was ending on may 21 now moved it to october, he FAILS

Read your bible

God says so himself
No one will know the date or hour
He will come like a thief in the night

FUCK THE SATANIC ILLUMINATI
Jesus will slaughter them and their ignorant master in the end

there will be signs to prove that his return is near

I've been researching alot while I have been away..
more proof to what i'm and others are saying

Dont mind Zeitgeist, he has no faith.. he listens to Satanic Metal all day so what do you expect of him.. hopefully he'll grow out of that phase of not believing in our creator.

I know theres another place beyond this universe
We do have souls

Too much to explain not enough time

But i will tell you all this

We cannot stop whats going to happen
but we can wake up as many people as we can to what is happening
so they can see through the bullcrap on mainstream media
and garbage they teach in public schools

its about saving souls, even if you save 1 person
thats far more than enough

but lets try to bring as many of our people to heaven
they can be saved..

THERES A WAR FOR YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL
Yes we should try to be as happy as we can in this world, find love, be with our family and friends, enjoy the small things try to make your dreams come true, when it all comes down to it.., its about your spirit and where its going after you die.

27The World is Not Going To End.. - Page 2 Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Wed May 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Enigma wrote:I was telling everyone I knew the same thing, its impossible for the world to end when so many things have not happened yet. Believe me there will be a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT ruled by the Antichrist before this world ends. as for the rapture, when god takes those saved and leaves the damned behind.., that can happen anytime, there is no precise date. the moron who said the world was ending on may 21 now moved it to october, he FAILS

Read your bible

God says so himself
No one will know the date or hour
He will come like a thief in the night

FUCK THE SATANIC ILLUMINATI
Jesus will slaughter them and their ignorant master in the end

there will be signs to prove that his return is near

I've been researching alot while I have been away..
more proof to what i'm and others are saying

Dont mind Zeitgeist, he has no faith.. he listens to Satanic Metal all day so what do you expect of him.. hopefully he'll grow out of that phase of not believing in our creator.

I know theres another place beyond this universe
We do have souls

Too much to explain not enough time

But i will tell you all this

We cannot stop whats going to happen
but we can wake up as many people as we can to what is happening
so they can see through the bullcrap on mainstream media
and garbage they teach in public schools

its about saving souls, even if you save 1 person
thats far more than enough

but lets try to bring as many of our people to heaven
they can be saved..

THERES A WAR FOR YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL
Yes we should try to be as happy as we can in this world, find love, be with our family and friends, enjoy the small things try to make your dreams come true, when it all comes down to it.., its about your spirit and where its going after you die.
What the fuck dude?

28The World is Not Going To End.. - Page 2 Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Wed May 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Yes I do agree with you Eon no one will know so to those retards who think it is xD.....Oh yeah fuck the NwO xD

29The World is Not Going To End.. - Page 2 Empty Re: The World is Not Going To End.. Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
I never believed in bibles or anything like that o; My cousin made me laugh when she said we werent dead at 12, when we were sleeping. Yes, sorry for being weird.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2