You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Obama or McCain

Who did you vote for?? I_vote_lcap38%Who did you vote for?? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 6 ]
Who did you vote for?? I_vote_lcap62%Who did you vote for?? I_vote_rcap 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who did you vote for?? Empty Who did you vote for?? on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
Lol'ing at you morons who picked obama, i picked McCain and guess who was right xD??? i was.

2Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 am

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
Loading
i prefer mccain too but he dislikes gay marrirage o-o

3Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 am

Evilista

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Lol, He does?

4Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
i still vote for McCain myself

5Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:13 am

Top

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Obama, F**k you guys. Who did you vote for?? Obama-superman-transform-alex-ross

6Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 am

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Loading
OBAMA NGGRS Mcain is old and gay he could die in like 5 mins lmao

7Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:56 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
You guys are fucking retarded.Obama are you kidding me??

8Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 am

Enter

Enter
Spoiler
Loading
Mcain is gay Obama is cool XD

9Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:24 am

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
Loading
Well its just ppl's opinions dont be such a judger o;

10Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:58 am

Coco Puffs

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Can't vote since i'm not 18. soo

11Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Loading
Obama Nigga

12Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Coco Puffs

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Obama Nigga

Don't be racist please.

13Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:15 pm

AKRocker

avatar
Member
Loading
Obama FTW

14Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:30 pm

n e я o

avatar
Member
Loading
TzuKiX wrote:You guys are fucking retarded.Obama are you kidding me??
There's a high chance you're not even old enough to vote. I doubt anyone on here is at that age. You probably know nothing of politics anyway, so stop acting how your parents want you to.

15Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:You guys are fucking retarded.Obama are you kidding me??
There's a high chance you're not even old enough to vote. I doubt anyone on here is at that age. You probably know nothing of politics anyway, so stop acting how your parents want you to.
No my family loves politics but unfortunitly they love obama aswell and i love watching alot of conspiracy/Ridiculus s**t the govt. has done so im not as ,"Brainwashed " as most kids. even though i act imature on this site irl i work etc. since i was 11 ;D.

16Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
I also find it funny how people voted for obama because they were scared of being acused of racism or they thought it was cool. In voting age/gender/race doesnt matter so you cant say mcain is old. And with the against gay marrige thing I know it is wrong but he will never be able to pass the bill/law or wtever u call it anyway. And if you looked at what obama HAS done there is very little compared on what he promised he will do.

17Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Loading
iJoker wrote:noone gives a flying s**t

This is supposed to be a discussion. If you're not gonna post in the thread meaning toward the meaning of the thread. Then gtfo, and stop spamming.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spread that, for our website <333

18Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
iJoker wrote:noone gives a flying s**t

This is supposed to be a discussion. If you're not gonna post in the thread meaning toward the meaning of the thread. Then gtfo, and stop spamming.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spread that, for our website <333
hes pissing me off to, this is the only fucking reason he has high post is cuz he post random Anoyin post

19Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Loading
i vote Obama, lol i just wanted to see wat happens with a Black President..

20Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i vote Obama, lol i just wanted to see wat happens with a Black President..
thats why most people voted for him. im not racist, im colord myself(if tht even maters) but it wouldve been better if he knew wut he was fkin doing

21Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Loading
TzuKiX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i vote Obama, lol i just wanted to see wat happens with a Black President..
thats why most people voted for him. im not racist, im colord myself(if tht even maters) but it wouldve been better if he knew wut he was fkin doing
yea, i have family members who are black, im not racist.. i was born in PR, but i look white.

22Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:35 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
omg ur puerto rican to *high five Very Happy

23Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:45 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Loading
TzuKiX wrote:omg ur puerto rican to *high five Very Happy
XD, hell yeah! are you Puerto Rican?

24Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:omg ur puerto rican to *high five Very Happy
XD, hell yeah! are you Puerto Rican?
Ofc xD anyway back on topic anybody else have a better reason then,"He was colord" or ,"Mcain is old"

25Who did you vote for?? Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Loading
TzuKiX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:omg ur puerto rican to *high five Very Happy
XD, hell yeah! are you Puerto Rican?
Ofc xD anyway back on topic anybody else have a better reason then,"He was colord" or ,"Mcain is old"
lol, me and my friend thought both would of been dead in less than 3 months anyways, if obama were to win, he'd get shot, if mccain won, he would of died of old age....

but looks like obama hasnt been killed..... yet..

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum