Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Obama or McCain

Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 6 ]
Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Apocalypse wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:omg ur puerto rican to *high five Very Happy
XD, hell yeah! are you Puerto Rican?
Ofc xD anyway back on topic anybody else have a better reason then,"He was colord" or ,"Mcain is old"
lol, me and my friend thought both would of been dead in less than 3 months anyways, if obama were to win, he'd get shot, if mccain won, he would of died of old age....

but looks like obama hasnt been killed..... yet..
even though ur not supposed to pay attention to that stuff its kinda true lmao

Last edited by Apocalypse on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling FAIL)

27Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
TzuKiX wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
Ofc xD anyway back on topic anybody else have a better reason then,"He was colord" or ,"Mcain is old"
lol, me and my friend thought both would of been dead in less than 3 months anyways, if obama were to win, he'd get shot, if mccain won, he would of died of old age....

so do you dumbass you post alot bullshti

28Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
iJoker wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

so do you dumbass you post alot bullshti
24 hour chat ban

29Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Wacko9001

Regardless of how he got votes, he did win. To be completely honest i haven't found one candidate running under any party who i would vote for in the last 10-20 years. If i had to choose between obama and mccain i would have to choose obama. I like his policy better. Also look at McCain now. He is switching from being a moderate republican to going against any bill to get reelected.

30Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 am

n e я o

TzuKiX wrote:
n e я o wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:You guys are fucking retarded.Obama are you kidding me??
There's a high chance you're not even old enough to vote. I doubt anyone on here is at that age. You probably know nothing of politics anyway, so stop acting how your parents want you to.
No my family loves politics but unfortunitly they love obama aswell and i love watching alot of conspiracy/Ridiculus s**t the govt. has done so im not as ,"Brainwashed " as most kids. even though i act imature on this site irl i work etc. since i was 11 ;D.

No you don't. It'd be highly unauthorized to hire you. Probably illegal in a way, too.

31Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:37 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
n e я o wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:
n e я o wrote:
There's a high chance you're not even old enough to vote. I doubt anyone on here is at that age. You probably know nothing of politics anyway, so stop acting how your parents want you to.
No my family loves politics but unfortunitly they love obama aswell and i love watching alot of conspiracy/Ridiculus s**t the govt. has done so im not as ,"Brainwashed " as most kids. even though i act imature on this site irl i work etc. since i was 11 ;D.

No you don't. It'd be highly unauthorized to hire you. Probably illegal in a way, too.
its possible.

32Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Apocalypse wrote:
n e я o wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:
n e я o wrote:

its possible.

its callled a family buisness you moron ;0 ur poor ass must not know what any buisness is besides Drug deals ;o

33Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:11 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
i voted brobama lol
mccain is a f**

34Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
obama

35Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
4 People are racist o_O

36Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
BryanLop69 wrote:4 People are racist o_O
lol no
maybe every1 who voted brobama is recist avoiding being lbamed if u think about it....
:o

37Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Idk whatb that means:o

38Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
lol every1 who voted brobama was a recist but tried t o hide it by voting for the black dude...
so the govnment wasnt on there tailes about being a racist lmao Very Happy

39Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:59 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Neither i am not old enough to vote.

40Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
i voted for the nigger xD jk

41Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:26 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Black people are antichrists....just saing...

42Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
kewl nice to know

43Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Fiction wrote:Black people are antichrists....just saing...
No black people are not. There one antichrist
And sombody is not Racist because they did not vote for obama. Its racist to acuse sombody for racist, because they did not vote for obama Cool get it?

44Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 pm

RepBot1

RepBot1
Fresh Meat
You're all idiots for posting in this thread.
And the person who made this thread is even dumber.

None of you are old enough to vote.
Besides maybe a couple of newcomers / gravediggers.

45Who did you vote for?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you vote for?? Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm not 18 yet almost 17 so if i could vote i would vote for Obama.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2