Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Entertainment » Gaming » Gaiaonline » Mods

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Mods Empty Mods Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Contributor
I was bored and did Perso's old ava. :
Mods Nv6pe8

2Mods Empty Re: Mods Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Top wrote:I was bored and did Perso's old ava. :
Mods Nv6pe8
tuba toothpaste is my ex gf ...lol`

3Mods Empty Re: Mods Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
TzuKiX wrote:
Top wrote:I was bored and did Perso's old ava. :
Mods Nv6pe8
tuba toothpaste is my ex gf ...lol`

Uhmhm, she's like 18 or 19. XD
And your 13?
Atleast thats what your profile says o.o

4Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 am

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Topp,wtf were you scripting she could of noticed then report.

5Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:11 am

Contributor
Light wrote:Topp,wtf were you scripting she could of noticed then report.
Mods don't know ava hax works in towns. So, she doesn't know. Mostly people don't know.

6Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Top wrote:
Light wrote:Topp,wtf were you scripting she could of noticed then report.
Mods don't know ava hax works in towns. So, she doesn't know. Mostly people don't know.
i know lol...now xD

7Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
ME and top are prolly the only ones with a town client that dont give it away (AUTO)

8Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Light wrote:ME and top are prolly the only ones with a town client that dont give it away (AUTO)

Their are many towns client.
Loki is very popular one.

Their are only a few that have avi hax.
But I have one....somewhere in my files.
lol.
Their not too hard to find, cause people get em, tell their friends, their friend beg for it, they get it, and spreads it pretty much everywhere...really slowly.

9Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Contributor
Town client that have, ava, color avi etc. Are really rare. There nothing CLOSE to the ones in rally. Fact, mods don't know that you can do that in towns. If they did, they can contact Lanzer or the Admin that people ARE doing that. So, it's kinda rare to see people do that in towns. And Light. You only have other peoples client. You don't make nor know how. So, don't say you and me and a few are the one ones. I would like to see you make one with the hax with out no help.

10Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:Town client that have, ava, color avi etc. Are really rare. There nothing CLOSE to the ones in rally. Fact, mods don't know that you can do that in towns. If they did, they can contact Lanzer or the Admin that people ARE doing that. So, it's kinda rare to see people do that in towns. And Light. You only have other peoples client. You don't make nor know how. So, don't say you and me and a few are the one ones. I would like to see you make one with the hax with out no help.

Ive seen several.
Their is a forum, made by a mod, to report town scripts.

And their is several post in their with screenshots.
Im pretty sure they know.

11Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Contributor
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:Town client that have, ava, color avi etc. Are really rare. There nothing CLOSE to the ones in rally. Fact, mods don't know that you can do that in towns. If they did, they can contact Lanzer or the Admin that people ARE doing that. So, it's kinda rare to see people do that in towns. And Light. You only have other peoples client. You don't make nor know how. So, don't say you and me and a few are the one ones. I would like to see you make one with the hax with out no help.

Ive seen several.

Actually, they don't know. They don't really know we can do that, if they did, why isn't patched yet?

12Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

Actually, they don't know. They don't really know we can do that, if they did, why isn't patched yet?

Well they knew about booting and took them months to patch it.
And they finally did.
They know about all the scripts we do in rally, and alot of it is not patched.
Plus, their making a new version, of towns.
That has the database of zOMG, so that could help...atleast they think so.

and btw im not trying to be rude.
>.>; XD

13Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Contributor
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD
In Rally it was the most easy one. I don't really like Rally, but in towns they won't know. Why do you think people don't really do it? Cuz they don't the Gaia staff to patch it up. If they did, Gaia client will be so gay. And they don't know about the Towns, all they know is move all etc. But, hardly any people use it. And they can't patch bot hax. So, really the Gaia staff doesn't know about the Towns. Only Rally and Zomg and MTV and some other few. That's why in my town client I say don't use much. I know they'll patch it th e power. And that's not even the whole shit. I have more, I just wanted the give out a basic one. On to the topic. They don't know we can do that.

14Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD
In Rally it was the most easy one. I don't really like Rally, but in towns they won't know. Why do you think people don't really do it? Cuz they don't the Gaia staff to patch it up. If they did, Gaia client will be so gay. And they don't know about the Towns, all they know is move all etc. But, hardly any people use it. And they can't patch bot hax. So, really the Gaia staff doesn't know about the Towns. Only Rally and Zomg and MTV and some other few. That's why in my town client I say don't use much. I know they'll patch it th e power. And that's not even the whole shit. I have more, I just wanted the give out a basic one. On to the topic. They don't know we can do that.

true, very true.

I think they might know bits, but not the whole thing.
That or lanzer is just a lazy bastard
>.>

15Mods Empty Re: Mods Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Contributor
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>
To be honest, Lanzer does know. But he's not going to do anything about it. And mods won't do anything about unless everyone goes really crazy about it. It's a good thing we don't use ufo in towns. Then Gaia would be really boring. It's rare to do the ufo if you know the ava swf. I have it, but just won't work. On to the topic. Lanzer knows we can do this shit but, he won't do anything about it intill he sees allot of people doing it in towns. Then he might do something about it. That's he's choice.

16Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>
To be honest, Lanzer does know. But he's not going to do anything about it. And mods won't do anything about unless everyone goes really crazy about it. It's a good thing we don't use ufo in towns. Then Gaia would be really boring. It's rare to do the ufo if you know the ava swf. I have it, but just won't work. On to the topic. Lanzer knows we can do this shit but, he won't do anything about it intill he sees allot of people doing it in towns. Then he might do something about it. That's he's choice.

Yeah, but thats until someone releases their towns client.
I would be surprised and not suprised at the same time.
Yeah, that swf rhingy. e_o

17Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 am

Contributor
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

As you know by now, swf are patched up, but not the Gaia swf. Like example, this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is a swf, but it's patched in rally severs. But, in towns but you can't use it like that, you need to know the right ava code for it, it's kinda easy to find it, if you ask me. And I did release my town client, not much a simple town client with ava hack and a few others. And they are some swf that AREN'T patched. But, that's just me, you guys can find it you're self.

18Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

As you know by now, swf are patched up, but not the Gaia swf. Like example, this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is a swf, but it's patched in rally severs. But, in towns but you can't use it like that, you need to know the right ava code for it, it's kinda easy to find it, if you ask me. And I did release my town client, not much a simple town client with ava hack and a few others. And they are some swf that AREN'T patched. But, that's just me, you guys can find it you're self.

True, true.

So how do people use the ufo.
o_O
The ufo isn't anything apart of gaia.
Andd that giant black dot, piakchu head o_O

19Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 am

Contributor
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O
The ufo IS part of Gaia. People know the right swf for it. It's the simple as the one I showed, but you need to find it you're self. And this is the Gaia ufo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's lole 01, 02 etc. It's the years of it. You can tell it's the ufo as when people do it in towns. But, it's kinda hard to do it. Simple you need the right swf.

20Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:19 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O
The ufo IS part of Gaia. People know the right swf for it. It's the simple as the one I showed, but you need to find it you're self. And this is the Gaia ufo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's lole 01, 02 etc. It's the years of it. You can tell it's the ufo as when people do it in towns. But, it's kinda hard to do it. Simple you need the right swf.

Imao so their was a alien event years ago?
o_O

21Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 am

Contributor
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O
I don't really know about that, but there is like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's allot of them.

22Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O
I don't really know about that, but there is like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's allot of them.

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
But gaia pisses me off with this advertisment event/items.
Of movies/sites/and just popular stuff.
e_o
Like the toy story 3 shyt

23Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:26 am

Contributor
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o
Well, they do allot of advertising for people can watch something like that, I mean my sister is 20 she went to see it, it's just not really for kis, etc. But, Gaia does allot of things like that. Like [GAIA] Blue Dragon, that was actually a game for the Xbox 360. So they can make sure people can go buy it or something like that. But Gaia does get pretty annoying.

24Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o
Well, they do allot of advertising for people can watch something like that, I mean my sister is 20 she went to see it, it's just not really for kis, etc. But, Gaia does allot of things like that. Like [GAIA] Blue Dragon, that was actually a game for the Xbox 360. So they can make sure people can go buy it or something like that. But Gaia does get pretty annoying.

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
No offense to what their advertising.
Its just annoying seeing so many of those items.
The gummybears and sour patch kids srsly piss me off.
Double rainbow, is a popular youtube video
e_o

25Mods Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:36 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
No offense to what their advertising.
Its just annoying seeing so many of those items.
The gummybears srsly piss me off.
Double rainbow, is a popular youtube video
e_o
There advertising peoples work for they can get money for the site. So for Gaiaonline is worth 1.27 Million. They make money for all the advertising of other peoples sites, commercials etc. That's why other sites have that, to make money for the site. I mean other sites advertise Gaiaonline that's how Gaiaonline got so popular. So, there's allot of reasons advertise things on Gaia. And how annoying it gets. They make money. You try telling Lanzer to take them off.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

» Entertainment » Gaming » Gaiaonline » Mods