Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Entertainment » Gaming » Gaiaonline » Mods

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:38 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:Town client that have, ava, color avi etc. Are really rare. There nothing CLOSE to the ones in rally. Fact, mods don't know that you can do that in towns. If they did, they can contact Lanzer or the Admin that people ARE doing that. So, it's kinda rare to see people do that in towns. And Light. You only have other peoples client. You don't make nor know how. So, don't say you and me and a few are the one ones. I would like to see you make one with the hax with out no help.

Ive seen several.
Their is a forum, made by a mod, to report town scripts.

And their is several post in their with screenshots.
Im pretty sure they know.
Actually, they don't know. They don't really know we can do that, if they did, why isn't patched yet?

Well they knew about booting and took them months to patch it.
And they finally did.
They know about all the scripts we do in rally, and alot of it is not patched.
Plus, their making a new version, of towns.
That has the database of zOMG, so that could help...atleast they think so.

and btw im not trying to be rude.
>.>; XD
In Rally it was the most easy one. I don't really like Rally, but in towns they won't know. Why do you think people don't really do it? Cuz they don't the Gaia staff to patch it up. If they did, Gaia client will be so gay. And they don't know about the Towns, all they know is move all etc. But, hardly any people use it. And they can't patch bot hax. So, really the Gaia staff doesn't know about the Towns. Only Rally and Zomg and MTV and some other few. That's why in my town client I say don't use much. I know they'll patch it th e power. And that's not even the whole shit. I have more, I just wanted the give out a basic one. On to the topic. They don't know we can do that.

true, very true.

I think they might know bits, but not the whole thing.
That or lanzer is just a lazy bastard
>.>
To be honest, Lanzer does know. But he's not going to do anything about it. And mods won't do anything about unless everyone goes really crazy about it. It's a good thing we don't use ufo in towns. Then Gaia would be really boring. It's rare to do the ufo if you know the ava swf. I have it, but just won't work. On to the topic. Lanzer knows we can do this shit but, he won't do anything about it intill he sees allot of people doing it in towns. Then he might do something about it. That's he's choice.

Yeah, but thats until someone releases their towns client.
I would be surprised and not suprised at the same time.
Yeah, that swf rhingy. e_o
As you know by now, swf are patched up, but not the Gaia swf. Like example, this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is a swf, but it's patched in rally severs. But, in towns but you can't use it like that, you need to know the right ava code for it, it's kinda easy to find it, if you ask me. And I did release my town client, not much a simple town client with ava hack and a few others. And they are some swf that AREN'T patched. But, that's just me, you guys can find it you're self.

True, true.

So how do people use the ufo.
o_O
The ufo isn't anything apart of gaia.
Andd that giant black dot, piakchu head o_O
The ufo IS part of Gaia. People know the right swf for it. It's the simple as the one I showed, but you need to find it you're self. And this is the Gaia ufo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's lole 01, 02 etc. It's the years of it. You can tell it's the ufo as when people do it in towns. But, it's kinda hard to do it. Simple you need the right swf.

Imao so their was a alien event years ago?
o_O
I don't really know about that, but there is like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's allot of them.

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
But gaia pisses me off with this advertisment event/items.
Of movies/sites/and just popular stuff.
e_o
Like the toy story 3 shyt
Well, they do allot of advertising for people can watch something like that, I mean my sister is 20 she went to see it, it's just not really for kis, etc. But, Gaia does allot of things like that. Like [GAIA] Blue Dragon, that was actually a game for the Xbox 360. So they can make sure people can go buy it or something like that. But Gaia does get pretty annoying.

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
No offense to what their advertising.
Its just annoying seeing so many of those items.
The gummybears srsly piss me off.
Double rainbow, is a popular youtube video
e_o
There advertising peoples work for they can get money for the site. So for Gaiaonline is worth 1.27 Million. They make money for all the advertising of other peoples sites, commercials etc. That's why other sites have that, to make money for the site. I mean other sites advertise Gaiaonline that's how Gaiaonline got so popular. So, there's allot of reasons advertise things on Gaia. And how annoying it gets. They make money. You try telling Lanzer to take them off.

He'd be like fuck no >;3
But yeah, gaia is worth alot.
And im seeing more and more of their advertisements around other sites.
Too bad, gaia's population has decreased alot since 2007/2008.

27Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:Town client that have, ava, color avi etc. Are really rare. There nothing CLOSE to the ones in rally. Fact, mods don't know that you can do that in towns. If they did, they can contact Lanzer or the Admin that people ARE doing that. So, it's kinda rare to see people do that in towns. And Light. You only have other peoples client. You don't make nor know how. So, don't say you and me and a few are the one ones. I would like to see you make one with the hax with out no help.

Ive seen several.

Actually, they don't know. They don't really know we can do that, if they did, why isn't patched yet?

And they finally did.

>.>; XD
In Rally it was the most easy one. I don't really like Rally, but in towns they won't know. Why do you think people don't really do it? Cuz they don't the Gaia staff to patch it up. If they did, Gaia client will be so gay. And they don't know about the Towns, all they know is move all etc. But, hardly any people use it. And they can't patch bot hax. So, really the Gaia staff doesn't know about the Towns. Only Rally and Zomg and MTV and some other few. That's why in my town client I say don't use much. I know they'll patch it th e power. And that's not even the whole shit. I have more, I just wanted the give out a basic one. On to the topic. They don't know we can do that.

true, very true.

>.>
To be honest, Lanzer does know. But he's not going to do anything about it. And mods won't do anything about unless everyone goes really crazy about it. It's a good thing we don't use ufo in towns. Then Gaia would be really boring. It's rare to do the ufo if you know the ava swf. I have it, but just won't work. On to the topic. Lanzer knows we can do this shit but, he won't do anything about it intill he sees allot of people doing it in towns. Then he might do something about it. That's he's choice.

As you know by now, swf are patched up, but not the Gaia swf. Like example, this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is a swf, but it's patched in rally severs. But, in towns but you can't use it like that, you need to know the right ava code for it, it's kinda easy to find it, if you ask me. And I did release my town client, not much a simple town client with ava hack and a few others. And they are some swf that AREN'T patched. But, that's just me, you guys can find it you're self.

True, true.

o_O
The ufo IS part of Gaia. People know the right swf for it. It's the simple as the one I showed, but you need to find it you're self. And this is the Gaia ufo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's lole 01, 02 etc. It's the years of it. You can tell it's the ufo as when people do it in towns. But, it's kinda hard to do it. Simple you need the right swf.

o_O
I don't really know about that, but there is like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's allot of them.

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o
Well, they do allot of advertising for people can watch something like that, I mean my sister is 20 she went to see it, it's just not really for kis, etc. But, Gaia does allot of things like that. Like [GAIA] Blue Dragon, that was actually a game for the Xbox 360. So they can make sure people can go buy it or something like that. But Gaia does get pretty annoying.

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o
There advertising peoples work for they can get money for the site. So for Gaiaonline is worth 1.27 Million. They make money for all the advertising of other peoples sites, commercials etc. That's why other sites have that, to make money for the site. I mean other sites advertise Gaiaonline that's how Gaiaonline got so popular. So, there's allot of reasons advertise things on Gaia. And how annoying it gets. They make money. You try telling Lanzer to take them off.

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Gaia has been going down since people don't like it or they just quit Gaia. I know allot of people quit Gaia beacouse they get hacked or it's to boring. Gaiaonline ratings ARE still going down. Do to the people that do login anymore or they have a life. Also it's all over the world. As you see here, Gaiaonline is going down. First up then down and more down.
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

28Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:49 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Gaia has been going down since people don't like it or they just quit Gaia. I know allot of people quit Gaia beacouse they get hacked or it's to boring. Gaiaonline ratings ARE still going down. Do to the people that do login anymore or they have a life. Also it's all over the world. As you see here, Gaiaonline is going down. First up then down and more down.
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o
I remember gaia hacking 100K people, pretty much every day.
Now at the highest is 50,000 or 60,000.
And Im pretty sure its gonna continue decreasing.

29Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o
Right now it's on 20500, it's going to go more down. It's better yet for Gaia to do something About it. And I think they should really do something about the flw. They already did something about the flp's. I mean I don't know why people even say they "hacked" someone whe nthey didn't they scamed them with a FAKE LOGIN WINDOW and a FAKE LOGIN PAGE. It's really called scamming them.

30Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:57 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o
Right now it's on 20500, it's going to go more down. It's better yet for Gaia to do something About it. And I think they should really do something about the flw. They already did something about the flp's. I mean I don't know why people even say they "hacked" someone whe nthey didn't they scamed them with a FAKE LOGIN WINDOW and a FAKE LOGIN PAGE. It's really called scamming them.

They really should, It would bring alot of people back.
Their system sucks ass.
o.e
The FLW, they could easily help that.
They even know about that, cause I have been banned of it.
They should fix that.

31Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.
I mean they already made an announcement about the flp, why can't they do the flw? It's easy to find them and make them. But, that's Gaia, they can do what ever they want. If I was Admin, I would already have done something about it. But, that's me. Mostly you get ban for taking people's things. Gaia says, if you trade something 300k and up. They'll think you hacked. And, when you login on someones else's account. They can see the IP and match it you yours. It's simple as that. That's how they find you. Unless you do a new IP.

32Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:04 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.
I mean they already made an announcement about the flp, why can't they do the flw? It's easy to find them and make them. But, that's Gaia, they can do what ever they want. If I was Admin, I would already have done something about it. But, that's me. Mostly you get ban for taking people's things. Gaia says, if you trade something 300k and up. They'll think you hacked. And, when you login on someones else's account. They can see the IP and match it you yours. It's simple as that. That's how they find you. Unless you do a new IP.

Very true, on almost every IP their is something about a FLP
Also very true, They should do that.
But they dont think, they just do what every other site does
Or Recommends.
They should have their own system.

33Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.

Or Recommends.
I would send a ticket about that. But, I doubt they'll do anything about that. It's a simple thing to do. It's like doing this.
Lanzer/Admin wrote:We are here to tell you Gaians to be careful. They are some people making fake windows saying you need your password and username to go on! But that's fake. We Gaia never ask for your password."
It's simple as that, I mean why don't they do that already!? It makes me mad that Gaia doesn't even care about there site that much.

34Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.

Or Recommends.
I would send a ticket about that. But, I doubt they'll do anything about that. It's a simple thing to do. It's like doing this.
Lanzer/Admin wrote:We are here to tell you Gaians to be careful. They are some people making fake windows saying you need your password and username to go on! But that's fake. We Gaia never ask for your password."
It's simple as that, I mean why don't they do that already!? It makes me mad that Gaia doesn't even care about there site that much.

They simply care only about money.
But one thing they dont realize their losing users
Which is their money.

35Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.

Or Recommends.

Which is their money.
Exactly "their losing users
Which is their money." They don't know that. I mean I doubt they even care about the users much. Even tho they did a flp thing about it. Tyey should really something about, if not. There just going to lose more and more etc.

36Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.

Or Recommends.

Which is their money.
Which is their money." They don't know that. I mean I doubt they even care about the users much. Even tho they did a flp thing about it. Tyey should really something about, if not. There just going to lose more and more etc.

Exactly, If I was working for lanzer....I'd tell he needs to do something about this.

37Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.

Or Recommends.

Which is their money.

Exactly, If I was working for lanzer....I'd tell he needs to do something about this.
It's simple as that. But, that's us. We try to do something, but it won't happen.

38Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.

Or Recommends.

Which is their money.

It's simple as that. But, that's us. We try to do something, but it won't happen.

Lol sure we could try.
Wouldnt really make a difference.

39Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 am

Contributor
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:
Top wrote:
oSleepy wrote:

Ive seen several.

And they finally did.

>.>; XD

true, very true.

>.>

True, true.

o_O

o_O

Lmao wow.
This not in this case.
e_o

Blue dragon is a fun RPG
I love toy story.lol
e_o

He'd be like fuck no >;3
Mods - Page 2 2wdzi3m

Yeah e_o

Their system sucks ass.
o.e
They should fix that.

Or Recommends.

Which is their money.

Lol sure we could try.
Wouldnt really make a difference.
Exactly, won't do much.

40Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 am

AKRocker

Lol i see mods all the times in town and im suprised. But anyways guys give me yo gaia Very Happy

41Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
AKRocker wrote:Lol i see mods all the times in town and im suprised. But anyways guys give me yo gaia Very Happy

yeah their no, rare at all.

we hardly share our gaia, esp our mains.
at least i do.....

42Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
i use ufos in towns sometimes

43Mods - Page 2 Empty Re: Mods Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Contributor
Light wrote:i use ufos in towns sometimes
You use it when no one is there. Unless you invite some friends. You don't they be using wpe to get the packet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

» Entertainment » Gaming » Gaiaonline » Mods