Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Computer Talks T/M/R Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:24 am

Contributor
So, I've seen allot of people try to do the sites client. Well, if you don't know what T/M/R means, Towns/MTV/Rally. I will need help. It will take some time. But, I'll need help with someone that's good at programming. If you want to see how it looks like in the begging, here:
Computer Talks T/M/R 9jg8li
Computer Talks T/M/R Dfdq1s Yes, I will change the words "Top's Client" too "Computer Talks Client" Now, I already can use my old hax, but I'll need new ones. If you can help me, I'd really love that. But, this was just to say that the Computer Talks client will be out soon.

2Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Re: Computer Talks T/M/R Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Looks really awesome man.

Im looking forward to see the release.

3Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Re: Computer Talks T/M/R Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Top wrote:So, I've seen allot of people try to do the sites client. Well, if you don't know what T/M/R means, Towns/MTV/Rally. I will need help. It will take some time. But, I'll need help with someone that's good at programming. If you want to see how it looks like in the begging, here:
Computer Talks T/M/R Dfdq1s Yes, I will change the words "Top's Client" too "Computer Talks Client" Now, I already can use my old hax, but I'll need new ones. If you can help me, I'd really love that. But, this was just to say that the Computer Talks client will be out soon.

People with "clean hax" as in has some programming skills you should keep in reference, oVirus/Gh0st/Isonyx, Papa/Papa-Kun/Protozoid, Ryaku/Ninja (A little skills), Nao Takahashi, T3rRyN, Krayton. You should ask alot of us to help yo!
I'd be glad to. More of an easy challenge for me.

:]

4Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Re: Computer Talks T/M/R Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:55 am

I will heelp you.

5Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Re: Computer Talks T/M/R Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Contributor
Trollin` wrote:
Top wrote:So, I've seen allot of people try to do the sites client. Well, if you don't know what T/M/R means, Towns/MTV/Rally. I will need help. It will take some time. But, I'll need help with someone that's good at programming. If you want to see how it looks like in the begging, here:

People with "clean hax" as in has some programming skills you should keep in reference, oVirus/Gh0st/Isonyx, Papa/Papa-Kun/Protozoid, Ryaku/Ninja (A little skills), Nao Takahashi, T3rRyN, Krayton. You should ask alot of us to help yo!
I'd be glad to. More of an easy challenge for me.

:]
Nao Takahashi is my bro inrl. RyN helps me allot.

6Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Re: Computer Talks T/M/R Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Me to man looks pretty leet.

7Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Re: Computer Talks T/M/R Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 am

Well, this project is ended by default I guess.

O_o

8Computer Talks T/M/R Empty Re: Computer Talks T/M/R Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:22 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
LOl trollin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]