Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music that doesn't suck. Empty Music that doesn't suck. Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Brigade

Fresh Meat
Now lets do it. Talk about good music, not that bullshit you're all posting.

Gojira
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Soilwork

Disarmonia Mundi (basically just soilwork, with some other members)

These are some of my favorite metal bands. I'll show you more when I feel like it.
Discuss or post, I'll let you know if what you post is more bs.
Gogogo

2Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Um metal is not the best type of music i personally like rap because it has good rhythm and beats and a lot of swearing your bands you like are bullshit so don't say others music is bs kthx.

3Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:51 am

Brigade

Fresh Meat
LOL, all rap does it talk about how slaves are so much better than people.
They think the world revolves around money, chicks, and cars. Fat chance.
Make sense, learn to music. Faggot.

4Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Learn to stfu and listen to s**t other then heavy metal, heavy metal is gay rap is good i intend on being a rapper one day i don't need to be black to rap.

5Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 am

Brigade

Fresh Meat
You're pathetic, and you probably wish you were black.

Hit it bitch, you'll never be him.

6Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
GTFO off CT and go back to school kid. You're calling me pathetic haha you're so fucking funny. You think you can go around and say this music is bullshit everything except metal is the s**t well you're wrong just leave kthx.

7Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:00 am

Brigade

Fresh Meat
You're illiterate, and probably have downs syndrome.
I'd say shut up but you can't get your mouth off of whatever pole you're drooling on.

Current rap is not music. It's bullshit that has no point and makes no sense.

Seriously go listen to Tupac or Notorious B.I.G if you like rap.

Seriously better than rap: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
TUPAC is gay i listen to this centuries rappers their better then the old bull s**t. Umad? Keep raging at me kid F**k up lil s**t.

9Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Tupac is dead no one gives a s**t

10Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:09 pm

n e я o

Brigade wrote:LOL, all rap does it talk about how slaves are so much better than people.
They think the world revolves around money, chicks, and cars. Fat chance.
Make sense, learn to music. Faggot.

Did you really just call every rapper a slave?
And no. They don't think the world revolves around money [although that IS what fuels the world AND gave you your precious screamo garbage], nor do they think so about girls, cars, and whatever you said. Maybe that's just what THEY enjoy in life. None of them say it revolves the world.

11Music that doesn't suck. Empty Re: Music that doesn't suck. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
acdc is my fave stil
i love them, there classic
Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]