Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rap is the best music out there Empty Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
why? Because the rhythm beats swearing talking about money weed hoes drugs sluts and all that good s**t.

2Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 am

Brigade

Fresh Meat
You clearly have autism.

3Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
i bet you do.

4Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 pm

des

des
Achiever
I know allot of people people who hate rap. I for one hate it. So it's not the best.

5Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:26 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Best in my book and so i don't care what you think skiddy.

6Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:37 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
how bout r&b?

7Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:29 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Yes that good also love. :3

8Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
i have to disagree. Rap, in my oppinion sucks dick. im talkingabout modern day rap, now the old classic stuff was the best. im not into rap though, im into rock. c:

9Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
i like rap and Apocalypse i hate rock

10Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Mota wrote:i like rap and Apocalypse i hate rock
good 4 you. Smile

11Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
you penis Sad

12Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Mota wrote:you penis Sad
lmao. ok then..

13Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
Small Penis :l

14Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Mota wrote:Small Penis :l
your admiting that you have a small penis? well then, its ok. we wont say anything.

15Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
wow lmao

16Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
The old rap sucks new rap is best out there rock sucks cock.

17Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:21 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
rap rules dog

18Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:24 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Lil wayne, eminem, wiz khalifa, akon, soulja boy etc lololol.

19Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Coco Puffs wrote:The old rap sucks new rap is best out there rock sucks cock.
F**k the new s**t, also rock is way better.

20Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:14 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
your mother is better apocalypse

21Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:28 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Theres different kinds of rap I like.

Lil jon rap...I can't stand. The rap that is just about sex,drugs,guns,killing, etc.

But like Eminem, I can stand his music, I even will listen to it time to time. His songs actually have meaning towards it instead of " I'm gonna go F**k, I'm smoking crack, I'm fucking again"

Thats my opinion.

22Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Apocalypse wrote:
Mota wrote:Small Penis :l
your admiting that you have a small penis? well then, its ok. we wont say anything.
I always knew something was wrong with mota. xD

23Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
lmao

24Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Apocalpse you're gay rock fails

25Rap is the best music out there Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Brigade

Fresh Meat
Another threshold of an already pretty terribad thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next