Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Brigade wrote:Another threshold of an already pretty terribad thread.
Metal isn't ruler.

27Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Brigade

Fresh Meat
Tony The Tiger wrote:
Metal isn't ruler.
"Hurdur, I don't know music, or English"

Mind rephrasing?

28Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Brigade wrote:
Tony The Tiger wrote:
Metal isn't ruler.
"Hurdur, I don't know music, or English"

Mind rephrasing?
Zeitgest, Metal isn't the ruler of all music.

29Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:48 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Sleepy wrote:Theres different kinds of rap I like.

Lil jon rap...I can't stand. The rap that is just about sex,drugs,guns,killing, etc.

But like Eminem, I can stand his music, I even will listen to it time to time. His songs actually have meaning towards it instead of " I'm gonna go F**k, I'm smoking crack, I'm fucking again"

Thats my opinion.
yes, Eminem is like the only rapper i really like.

30Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
I know right? other than rock.rap is good too ^^

31Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Rock is for all the emo/punk kids

32Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:26 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
true

33Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:41 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Yogi Bear wrote:Rock is for all the emo/punk kids
rock is for anyone. you dont need to be Emo or Punk to like rock.

34Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
You look emo and punk.

35Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Yogi Bear wrote:You look emo and punk.
maybe i am. lmao, but other people i know who arent emo or punk listen to it.

36Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
Apocalypse wrote:
Yogi Bear wrote:You look emo and punk.
maybe i am. lmao, but other people i know who arent emo or punk listen to it.
oooo he went their O:

37Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
thats dumb
i dont do rdugs and rap is dumb

38Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
I love rap please don't call my music dumb because i can say rock and metal is gay.

39Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
thats contradictoyr of u to say lmao
i dont like rap, u dont like rock
"please don't call my msuci dumb"
Razz

40Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
My ass it is

41Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Bryan stfu puta, metal and rock sucks monkey dick all night in the shower.

42Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
dude watever
ur entitled to ur opinon
but i love rock
rock and rock n roll forever mang

43Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:09 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
rap is beast son

44Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
nah i dont like it
im a rock and a rock n roll kinda guy u kno???

45Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
OwenWilson wrote:nah i dont like it
im a rock and a rock n roll kinda guy u kno???
ok i hate rock

46Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
i love rock
its prety deep if u listen 2 tha lyrics sometimes
Smile

47Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
I don't to intense.

48Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:27 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
u forgot the verb in there lmfao....
dunno what ur trying to say
Razz

49Rap is the best music out there - Page 2 Empty Re: Rap is the best music out there Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:33 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
I hate rock metal punk screamo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2