Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Release Tank stalker  Empty Release Tank stalker Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
This is not my tankstalker i did not build it butt the person tankstalker on here gave me permission on Zz(Zero-zaku) that i could release it so i am going to release it,(what it is its a booty grab bot that can stalk any tank and tells you when its able to booty grab and more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Download Tank Stalker ~

2Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Light wrote:This is not my tankstalker i did not build it butt the person tankstalker on here gave me permission on Zz(Zero-zaku) that i could release it so i am going to release it,(what it is its a booty grab bot that can stalk any tank and tells you when its able to booty grab and more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Download Tank Stalker ~
I'll try to get hide post :l

3Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 am

MurdaH

MurdaH
Spoiler
EH you guys need hide post or else random people gonna come and tke stuff without contributing or signing up.

4Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 am

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
MurdaH wrote:EH you guys need hide post or else random people gonna come and tke stuff without contributing or signing up.
we can do it that guest cant see into are forums and if they join are site will get bigger and we could get a domain.

5Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Light wrote:
MurdaH wrote:EH you guys need hide post or else random people gonna come and tke stuff without contributing or signing up.
we can do it that guest cant see into are forums and if they join are site will get bigger and we could get a domain.
that might be a while though

6Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
You know ive tried this it was awsome till it lasted Neutral

7Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
The Undefined wrote:You know ive tried this it was awsome till it lasted Neutral
what hapen, it doesnt work?

8Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
tsukiX wrote:
The Undefined wrote:You know ive tried this it was awsome till it lasted Neutral
what hapen, it doesnt work?

Lanzer sent a pm to the creador of that program TankStalker and he told her that she needs to disable it before more inflations.........

9Release Tank stalker  Empty Lol i dream big Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Hmm ... i have a idea since lanzor has easy passwords but his ip also saves him from hacker, if we can find his ip we can change or ip to his using like a program similiar to a proxy and hack his ass and then the site wil be really popular (a newb dreamer)

10Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor

We could just add a password to every program.

11Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Syn

Spoiler
Sleepy wrote:

We could just add a password to every program.
I was thinking the same thing.

12Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm

TzuKiX wrote:Hmm ... i have a idea since lanzor has easy passwords but his ip also saves him from hacker, if we can find his ip we can change or ip to his using like a program similiar to a proxy and hack his ass and then the site wil be really popular (a newb dreamer)
lol im laughing

13Release Tank stalker  Empty Re: Release Tank stalker Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:38 pm

You guys are crazy bounce lmao, but yeah it's not aloud on gaia anymore.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]