Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new release of ZenOK Software Empty new release of ZenOK Software Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:52 pm

DebateIns

Fresh Meat
ZenOK launches it's lates vertion 1.0.7

I use and recommend ZenOK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the time. First off, it's free (that is, the version I use is free). Secondly, it blocks downloads of malicious files while you're surfing the net. Third, it has a small resource footprint. Additionally it has the option to get Online Backup

Last edited by DebateIns on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

2new release of ZenOK Software Empty Re: new release of ZenOK Software Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
DebateIns wrote:ZenOK launches it's lates vertion 1.0.7

I use and recommend ZenOK Free Antivirus all the time. First off, it's free (that is, the version I use is free). Secondly, it blocks downloads of malicious files while you're surfing the net. Third, it has a small resource footprint. Additionally it has the option to get Online Backup
Can you please show us some pictures maybe.

3new release of ZenOK Software Empty Re: new release of ZenOK Software Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
i use norton

4new release of ZenOK Software Empty Re: new release of ZenOK Software Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 pm

DebateIns

Fresh Meat
this is the Pic

new release of ZenOK Software Backup-screenshot

5new release of ZenOK Software Empty Re: new release of ZenOK Software Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Thanks dawg.

6new release of ZenOK Software Empty Re: new release of ZenOK Software Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:29 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
nothx i like norton...........
idk y but teh briteness and dthe colorufulnes makes it lok suspicious
like some kdinf of scam bcuz its souposed 2 be gaudy an showy

7new release of ZenOK Software Empty Re: new release of ZenOK Software Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
thanks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]